dimanche 21 septembre 2008

The tempo of this blog

I will not update this blog every day, but as regulary as possible. 

I chose a selective and eclectic approach, quality over quantity, musics that do not float on the main stream of the music business...

Each artist presented in my blog played an important part in my life and inspired me dreams, feelings, thoughts and memories.

I would be happy if some of the visitors of my blog could discover unknow musicians...

I hope the itinerary drawn by this blog makes sense for someone else than for myself...
Comments, as always, are welcome and appreciated ;-)

I wish you a pleasant flight ! 

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

just came across your site, thanks to your glass/shankar post. noticed you had some music i love and artists i didnt know too much about. thanks in advance for exposing me to new music!

uros a dit…

Very pleasant blog you have here.
I am hoping that you'll keep it on.
Thank you especially for Terje Rypdal, Tomita, Tim Blake and Synergy.